Library cards are FREE!
- To have a card made, Please bring your drivers license, or picture identification with
documentation of your current address, to the circulation desk.
- You must have a library card in order to check out books, or any Library material.
- Children are eligible to apply for a card when they enter first grade.
- Children under 18 years of age must have a parent present to sign the card.
- Your library card can be used in ANY county within Wyoming.
- There is a $1.00 replacement fee for lost cards.
- Books, Books on tape, CD Books, and Videos - two weeks up to one month
- Magazines - one week
- Unless it is popular or new you may renew most materials.
- You can renew by coming into the library, calling 568-2388 or going on line to "My Account" in
WYLDCat (if it is not overdue or on hold).
- To renew online you will need your library card and pin number.
- Contact the library if you are not sure you have a pin number.
Inter-Library Loan: top
-There is no fee for loans requested within Big Horn County.
- Any patron with a valid Big Horn County Library card may use the Interlibrary Loan Service to
obtain materials not in the county collection
- A $3.00 postage fee will be charged for materials requested from out of county.
- Most out of county requests are checked out for 4 weeks, but can be renewed with the
permission of the lending library.
- Please call the library to renew out of county loans.
- View your interlibrary loan requests by logging in with your library card and pin number to the "My
Account" page of WYLDCat.
- Fines are 10 cents a day on all materials.
- Patrons who owe $5.00 or more in fines will not be able to check out materials until all fines are
paid in full.
Lost or Damaged Books:
- Each person is responsible for the materials that are checked out on their library card. If those
items get lost or damaged, the replacement cost and a processing fee will be owed to the library.
Copy and Fax Services:
- Letter: $0.20
- Color Letter: $0.35
- Legal: $0.25
- Color Legal: $0.45
- 11x17: $0.30
- Color 11x17: $0.55
- Scan images and email them from the copier for free!
Fax prices (USA):
- Transmission: $2.00 first page, $1.00 for each extra page.
- Receiving: 20 cents per page.
Available January through May. Reproducible forms are available all year long.
Computer and Printing:
- Computers with internet access, word processors, and for reference are all available.
- Printing costs: $0.20 cents per page.
- Reference Materials must be used in the library.
- Up to 3 copies of reference materials may be made free of charge.
- Proctoring of exams is available.